Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nikki and Matt's Engagement Session :: La Crosse Photography

I don't do a lot of photography in the cold weather if I can help it. Even though I was born and raised in the northern part of the Midwest I'm pretty sure my heart lies somewhere a little south of here... in a climate that doesn't get quite so cold in the winter!

However, in order to fit Nikki and Matt's engagement session in before their wedding, warm weather wasn't really an option! And though there always is the option of going indoors, outdoors always has soo much more to offer. So we spent the afternoon outside in downtown La Crosse and by the river, fighting frostbit fingers and dying camera batteries and really had a good time doing so. Thank you guys, for braving the cold!

I can't wait to shoot their wedding in only a few short days!
matt & nikki
matt & nikki
matt & nikki
matt & nikki

No comments: